Thoughtfully designed to be worn season after season, we have chosen each and every one of our nkd fabrics for their perfect combination of softness and resiliency. To keep your nkd pieces in the best condition, please follow our care instructions listed below.
- Wash your suit in fresh cold water with a gentle cleanser as soon as possible after wearing. Ideally, soak your suit in a bowl or the sink for at least for 20 minutes before adding a small cap full of a gentle hand soap that contains no moisturizers, or a gentle detergent specifically formulated for fabrics with a high spandex content. Gently work the soapy water through the entire suit and make sure to rinse thoroughly in cold water until all soap is gone.
- Lay your suit flat to dry in the shade on a towel and use caution to never ring out the fabric or hang it, which could cause stretching and wear to the delicate fabric.
- Make sure your suit is completely dry before putting away.
- Never, ever wash your suit in the washing machine, even on the delicate/hand-wash cycle. Water temperatures in washing machines are incredibly hard to regulate and the detergents made for machines are far too strong for swimwear fabric.
- Sun cream, tanning cream, chlorine, and hot tubs, can cause extreme damage and discolor suits, so we recommend to be cautious of wearing your suit or getting your suit in contact with these substances. In addition, any rough surface can cause pulling and snagging of the delicate fabric.
- Caring for your suit in the appropriate manner is the best way possible to ensure that it will not deteriorate in an untimely manner.
We are unable to assume responsibility for any damages the suit may incur if cared for otherwise.